According to psychologists relocation is among the most stressful events that can happen to a person, or a family. Changing jobs, which often occurs when relocating, is also high on the stress index. For many people the decision to relocate involves a complex set of variables of a financial, personal and emotional nature. These factors contribute to the stress in varying degrees, depending upon the individuals involved. The questions above can be broken down into two broad categories: objective and subjective. The emotional and personal aspects of relocation are subjective and thus difficult to model. Fortunately this is not true of the financial ramifications, which are more objective and easier to quantify.
Over the last 20 years, Michael has been called upon to work with over 700 transferees (employees of more than 90 companies & corporations, nationally and internationally) moving into or out of the greater Denver metro area. He understands the emotional, physical and financial stress involved. Conferencing with each client to understand all of their needs, on all of these levels, Michael has been able to affect a smooth transition into this community. The services offered to clients relocating in or out of the Denver Metro area are extensive, but here are some highlights and feel free to call upon Michael for personal and in-depth assistance regarding your relocation needs.
- Real Estate Service Areas: All of the Greater Denver Metro area, Including: Cherry Hills, DTC, Greenwood Village, Englewood, Littleton (Centennial), Highlands Ranch, Greater Parker, Castle Rock & Castle Pines, Ken Caryl, Lakewood, Mountain& Ski Resort Communities (Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, all of Summit county
- Hotel and Rental Car accommodations for house hunting/interviewing
- Temporary rental accommodations for Family and pets!
- Assistance with & selection of Religious centers of your choosing, day care needs public/private schools & colleges (including special education or classes for impaired children)
- Spousal job search and assistance
- Housing, Income, School Comparative analysis for relocation considerations
- Full approved financing for new purchase, with or without the sale of current residence. 100% financing avail. Approvals, usually within several hours of our first
conference, well in advance of your new purchase.
- On-going assistance (24/7) with full community integration, assistance with doctors, banks, credit unions, etc, after the move & closing of your new home
Relocating Foreign Nationals: Michael’s experience with many foreign nationals is extensive. Michael will conference with you & your family, well in advance of your move by phone & email in “ Real Time” 24/7. He will assist you and your family to make the move and integrate into the community, understand and make the transition to the lifestyle here. We will also assist you with immigration, passport & visas questions & problems as becomes necessary. Help with obtaining drivers licenses, purchasing automobiles, new appliances and any other needs you or your family may have will also be available to you. Ple don’t hesitate to ask for references regarding my services, in addition to any other material you may need.